Thursday, July 16, 2009

In Case Your Wondering....

Ok, I have received a few messages regarding the giveaways I usually have, so I will let you know whats going on with them and other things.

The giveaways are currently paused right now due to the lack of inventory of online codes from Amazon.com. I am currently pondering other ideas for giveaways, so if you have any suggestions please leave them in the comment section. Keep in mind that I am a working man, a full time college student with kids and my budget is very small.

Secondly, if you ever wonder why I don't update this site with constant 360 news like some other sites, its because I don't care about "filler" news. I wanted this blog to be a site that I would enjoy, and so I only post news thats worthy of my attention. Constant lil tidbits about said games is not for me, I just do not have the time. If anyone would like to write for this blog, and post more updates please feel free to email me @ kcandersen@mchsi.com. But for now, I will continue posting updates on only news that both core gamers and casual gamers truly care about.

I think that about does it, thanks for your attention.
share on: facebook

No comments: