Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth Of July!



It's that time of year again, time to fire up the grill, light some fireworks, kick back a few cold beers (if your of age of course), and watch some fireworks. If your like me, The fourth also means a three day weekend, and that means getting in some gaming. I will be playing Fallout 3 Point Lookout and Fight Night Round 4 this weekend, what will you guys be playing?
share on: facebook

3 comments:

maniaccat said...

Played worms: armageddon, some n64 with my brother, and a game of halo 2.

The best part of my day was the free public fireworks exploding and creating a huge-ass fireball. Funny stuff.

Kevin A. said...

@ Maniaccat

Pretty cool that you guys got down on some N64, I haven't done that in quite some time.

maniaccat said...

Played some mariokart and Cruis'n the world lol. I havent played it in a few years.