
Yeah I know some people may be thinking "Zuma, thats old as hell" Well my friends Amazons xbla game code catalog is very limited, and even more so if I stick to my budget. So with that said, Zuma is a great arcade game, very, very addictive, and is fun for the whole family. If you love Peggle, then you will like Zuma.
UPDATE: The winner of this weeks giveaway is flamboyantfrank. Congratulations, and thanks to all for entering.
The Rules To Play:
-Due to the region locks on XBLA Game Codes, you must be a U.S Xbox Live Gamer to participate, well at least if you want to actually play the game.
-Leave a comment about Michael Jackson!
-Only one comment per person
-Leave contact details such as Gamertag, Yahoo handle, MSN Handle, AIM handle, or Email so I can contact you if you win.
-Entries can be submitted until Saturday, 11:59 Central Time.
-Winner will be chosen at random, and will be sent the online code to win Zuma!
share on: facebook



14 comments:
I'm just doing what I've been doing for the past few years - remembering him for his career and songs, while trying to somehow ignore all the stuff that came afterwards...
Michael Jackson was, is, and always will be a true American icon.
@Justin (MUstudent) and all other entries: Please make sure to leave contact information such as gamertag or email so I can contact you if you win.
Billy Mays > Michael Jackson. Jackson handled his fame terribly like some other celebrities. In the 60's-80's though he produced some great music.
GT-BuckyBadger26
Michael jackson was an icon. He had some great music, but in many peoples mind, will be remembered as a pedophile. Although i dont really believe that to be out of line, you should still also remember him for some of his music.
Maniaccat - Gamertag.
I felt MJ was a complete cree[, when i first saw him i thought he was a woman.....ewww, he was fine while black.
Gt: Funnyshadowdog
-i played zuma once on a comp and it rules, i was thinking of recommending it as a giveaway
I don't like his music, i miss billy mayes
Gt: FlamboyantFrank
Great artist. He will be missed.
GT: Valestis
I loved his music and i don't believe him to be a pedophile, although he became really creepy later on in his life
Gt: Afckingrock
Its a sad day, also i am sad for billy
email:Watsonwilliam2@yahoo.com
MJ's music was kewl in the 80's, but tbh there has been alot more talented singers and dancers since then.
http://twitter.com/OregonSlacker
sorry was on vacation, i just got back home, ill get back to you tomorrow,can't get on atm, going to sleep, hope you still got the code :)
donno if ull check this tonight but ill post anyways
-FlamboyantFrank
got it thanks!!!!
@FlamboyantFrank
Your welcome, thanks for entering.
Post a Comment