Saturday, June 13, 2009

MetaReview: [PROTOTYPE]



OK here we are 6 months into 2009 and I finally have found my favorite game of the year, I know its going to change come this fall, but Prototype is a summer blockbuster in every since of the word. It provides moments that are comparable to some of best action flicks out this summer, gameplay that tops almost every other open world game I have ever played, and an Anti-Superhero that is more powerful than several of the usual suspects put together.

I have not had this much true fun playing a game since Gears Of War 2, it provides us with non stop action, various challenges, and some of the coolest powers to ever be developed for a video game. If you haven't played this yet, do yourself a favor and go and play it NOW!

With my thoughts aside, lets take a look at what some other popular reviewers verdict for Prototype were:

Planet Xbox360: Score: 92; Some of the finishing moves are downright disgusting but had us calling over all our friends to take part in the bloody fun.

GamePro: Score: 90; I can't wait to go play some more. I suspect that some people will find their enthusiasm drained more than mine by the shallow enemy gene pool, but even they're bound to get swept away by the myriad pleasures of tearing up town as a ghoulish and preternaturally fleet-footed shape-shifter.

GameSpot: Score: 85;This open-world action game set in Manhattan is proof that even viral outbreaks can be incredibly fun if they're done right.
share on: facebook

No comments: