Friday, June 12, 2009

New Bioshock 2 Screens

If you all are like me, then you cant wait to dive back into Rapture and see what antics the splicers are up too now. I personally am hoping that our character (the big daddy) and The big sister end up hooking up at the end, and making a big baby character that has atomic spit up. Anyways, lets take a look at some of the screenshots for whats sure to be this falls smash hit, Bioshock 2.










Courtesy of: IGN, and Gamespy.
share on: facebook

4 comments:

Acsofspades said...

The game looks like it is going to be awesome. I would of liked more info at E3 though.

Kevin A. said...

Me too, something like a live playable demo would have been excellent.

Unknown said...

These are Bioshock 1 press shots. oops.

Kevin A. said...

@BEN

Oh Shit your right, my bad. Why oh why would the be listed under Bioshock 2? Anyways, I'll get it fixed.