Tuesday, June 23, 2009

TMNT 1989 Classic Arcade XBLA Giveaway [UPDATE}




This week I am going to be giving away ONE online code for the Xbox Live Arcade Smash Hit TMNT 1989 Classic Arcade!!!

UPDATE: This weeks lucky winner is BuckyBadger26. Thanks to everyone for entering, stay tuned for the next giveaway.


The Rules To Play:

-Due to the region locks on XBLA Game Codes, you must be a U.S Xbox Live Gamer to participate, well at least if you want to actually play the game.

-Leave a comment about North Korea!

-Only one comment per person

-Leave contact details such as Gamertag, Yahoo handle, MSN Handle, AIM handle, or Email so I can contact you if you win.

-Entries can be submitted until Saturday, 11:59 Central Time.

-Winner will be chosen at random, and will be sent the online code to TMNT 1989 Classic Arcade!!!
share on: facebook

19 comments:

JesuszillaCorp said...

North Korea has the brass balls America used to not back down from. Traeting the US and others like scared kids on a playground, unfortunately noones pushing back.

totoguy said...

Is it just me or does north korea seem jealous at all the attention Iran has been getting this past year?

maniaccat said...

North Korea should be used as the testing ground for future weapons. I mean, if we're going to test them out, why not do it somewhere that hates everyone? And since they threatened to attack us anyway, why not kill them before they kill us?

Maniaccat - gamertag

Valestis said...

I don't know anything about North Korea. Seems like a scary place. I just like free stuff.

Gamertag: Valestis

Funnyshadowdog said...

North korea is one of the only communist countries left, its probably a scarey place and i feel bad for people who have to live there.

Gt: Funnyshadowdog

Jeff said...

North korea seems like a miserable place to live, i heard they were testing nukes or something a while ago.

email :Qwertydogbob@gmail.com

Buckybadger26 said...

I actually laughed when i read the quote "We will wipe America off the map". Come on, really. Your last long range missle test failed i doubt they could even hit japan.
GT - BuckyBadger26

Darren said...

North Korea is north of South Korea. Really.

Gamertag: Elbartosr

JackDaKilla!!! said...

I could beat up their whole army by myself!!!!ya, i own....

Email :Watsonwilliam2@yahoo.com

Renan said...

"No more dictatorship ou atmic bombs. Let's leave in world peace!"

GTalk and e-mail: renan.frade@gmail.com
Gamertag: ren4n84

FlamboyantFrank said...

North korea just sucks, who would ever want to live there?


email: Amazingturtle199@gmail.com
GT: FlamboyantFrank.....rather use email for contact

Kevxpwns0876 said...

I don't think they are allowed to play enertainment systems like xbox there!!!!!!!!


Email: Kev92jem6107@gmail.com

Drifballoonreal said...

North Korea could use their nukes to take over South Korea and become one big Korea, or not. Either way, they'd feel powerful.

GT: Drifballoonreal

Rob teh owna said...

North Korea is trying to be a big bully!! I heard they aren't alowed to eat candy! However it is a fact that they do steal candy from little kids.

Email: boblimber@gmail.com

Nascarkidx786 said...

North korea is just bad, it shouldn't exist

DestroyaGolf said...

North korea, they take away goods from the market so people can't buy them, sucks

Anonymous said...

North Korea is getting really bad...we need to do something soon


Xbox Live Gamertag: Xerrine
E-mail: xerrineisaac@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

North Korea is just mad that they don't have 1 vs 100 Live. Gamertag: Dumbestcat

Unknown said...

GT:Chiklay5